Senior Functional Consultant: Oracle Cloud: (U.S based remote) $135K-$170 DOE
NOTE: This is a home-office role with travel to client sites as needed
Are you a proven Senior Oracle professional with Six years of experience, a solid track record of multiple ERP implementation initiatives under your belt and the expert-level functional competence to plan, design, and implement solutions involving Oracle Cloud Products?
Are you growing tired of the routine of your current role?
Would you like to know your contribution makes a difference at the end of the day?
Do you want to serve in a critical purpose-driven role and make an impact on the project?
If you answered yes to all the above questions we need to talk.
Accurasearch Solutions is conducting a nationwide search initiative to hire talented people into Oracle Cloud functional consulting roles. Our client is a well-established leader and Certified Oracle Cloud Partner
whose project demand is growing faster than they can hire.
As a Senior Functional Implementation Specialist
you will be a part of the next exciting stage of our journey as we continue to grow, and establish our place among the very best Cloud Implementation partners providing best-of-breed solutions for U.S and Canadian markets.
What's In It For You?
This role is open to candidates with U.S citizenship OR U.S Permanent resident status only.
- Join a dedicated team of industry professionals with deep techno-functional expertise and decades of experience providing the highest standards of service with Oracle Cloud specific solutions that include ERP, Human Capital, Financial, Supply Chain, Purchasing, and Distribution applications.
- Enjoy working within the hybrid-company culture of a team that moves with the responsiveness, and fluidity of a start-up with the financial backing and solid infrastructure of an established leader in Technology behind them every step of the way.
- A well-defined path forward to advance in your career, grow in your knowledge and take on greater responsibilities as you prove your value through performance and contribution.
- The opportunity to do what you do best delivering critical software solutions that keep your stakeholders and clients happy, impact their organizations and allow them greater success.
Please note that sponsorship will not be provided and candidates with 3rd party representation will be excluded.
This opportunity provides an excellent compensation plan, to include strong performance bonus incentives, PTO, 401k, and health benefits.
Interviews are happening now and this client will move quickly so don’t miss this opportunity!
We are happy to provide you full disclosure on the client, the details of this opportunity and answer any questions you may have in our initial telephone discussion.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS TEAM?
You may notify us of your interest in a number of ways.
Expect an initial response within 24-hours.
NO INITIAL TELEPHONE CALLS
- Simply hit the APPLY button
- Submit directly on our career page@ accurasearch.catsone.com/careers
- Connect LIVE with an agent now by texting "OracleCloud" to (469) 666-7064
- Conduct functional and system testing
- Participate in functional testing and system integration testing
- Resolve applications functional and technical issues
- Provide functional and technical design activities
- Provide functional testing, unit testing, system testing and end user acceptance testing
- Translate business/user requirements into functional specifications to architecture and design
- Prepare functional design specifications and documentation
- Translate users' business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation
- Transform business requirements into functional specifications along with technical solutions
- Developing functional requirements, testing, training and implementation of Applications
- Document functional specifications for custom developed applications based on business requirements
- Assisting both functional and technical team with design and implementation of the new system
- Coordinate functional changes to a release
- Solicit and document functional and non-functional requirements for the process modifications and will create functional design in cooperation with Oracle developers
- Develop and execute unit test plans to meet functional and technical requirements
- Developing functional design documents/specifications, functional unit testing, assisting with other functional team deliverables
- Analyze business processes and provide options using best practices
- Work to the project charter
- Create functional and technical specs, perform gap analysis, test
- Execute creation of detailed functional specification documents based on business requirements